Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Kent[_5_] Kent[_5_] is offline

Default Webers

"bbq" wrote in message
. com...

On 6/8/2012 11:05 AM, tutall wrote:
> On Jun 8, 6:16 am, "Steve > wrote:
>>> Weber "kettle" Never heard of them. Are these new

>> If you don't have anything to add, just STFU.

> Not very mormon of you there Steve. You don't own the thread you know.
>
> Anyway, kettles are not reccomended for BBQ. Come on, use some common
> sense in regards to fuel in one.
>
> Hows the backyard project coming? Sounds like you've dropped it.

Good catch, Tutall. He comes here looking for advice, gets lots of it,
then try's to tell someone to STFU. Guess he doesn't understand, some
have been around here for a dozen years or more. Been told to STFU
before and it hasn't happened. It's not gonna happen this time either....

I have some recommendations on using a Weber Kettle as a smoker. It can
be done. I think I'll just STFU about it....

BBQ
--
Vegetarian
An old Indian term for poor hunter...

I'd sure appreciate any advice you have about maintaining a constant 250F in
the Weber kettle.

Thanks in advance,

Kent