Rich McCormack

Default Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard.

JP wrote:

> Hope this makes up for my FA post, Sorry
> I did this one last night! It was great !
>
> Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard.
> Preparation 20 Mins
> Cooking time 15 mins
>
> Shopping List
> Chicken Breast
>
> On Hand
> Milk. Flour. Salt . Pepper. Oil . Honey . Dijon Mustard
>
> Ingredients
> 4 Skinless, boneless Chicken breasts. 4 oz each.
> 1 cup all- purpose flour
> 1/2 teaspoon salt
> 1/4 teaspoon pepper (I always use more Pepper)
> 3/4 cup milk
> 1 cup Veggie Oil for frying.
> Honey Mustard
> 1/2 cup of Honey
> 1/4 cup of Dijon Mustard
> Serves 6
>
> Place flour mixture in a resealable plastic bag. dip Chicken into the
> milk then place in bag. Shake all the chicken at once to coat.
>
> Tip lunch is a snap the following day if you fry a double batch. Serve
> the cold leftovers in pita bread.

Found a similar recipe in a booklet that came along with our new
Waring Pro Deep Fryer. Not exactly Mexican, but sounds tasty all the
same. The recipe did call for frying the chicken strips in hot oil
for three to four minutes per side, turning once...I do hope you
included that step when you made 'em. :-)

Rich