Posted to alt.food.wine
Joseph Coulter[_9_] Joseph Coulter[_9_] is offline

Default Boutique Wine Tours Hunter Valley

Tay does a good job. I have taken their tour. From clients feedback
you might look at Three fat Blokes in Pokolbin. or talk to a
professional :-)On Wed, 30 May 2012 22:50:43 -0400, Mark Lipton
> wrote:

>lleichtman wrote:
>> Anyone had experience with this outfit? There list of wineries
>> includes a few from the FAQ but a lot I know nothing about.

>No experience, Larry, but if you list the wineries, I (and St. H. among
>others) can give you some feedback. The Hunter isn't a very large place
>and there aren't that many wineries there.
>
>Mark Lipton

Joseph Coulter
J&B Journeys
www.josephcoulter.com