Posted to alt.food.wine
st.helier[_3_] st.helier[_3_] is offline

Default Wine Disadvantages

"Bieber" wrote ........

> Wine is bad for liver as it decreases your liver efficiency and
> can cause a liver cancer.

Justin, you are just a smart assed kid - stick to your "music"

All alcohol, consumed to excess may had detrimental effects on the liver,
but nowhere have I seen any evidence that it can cause cancer.

> nowadays most of the people are getting heart attacks
> due to drinking a lot of wine.

Total hogwash. Most heart attacks occur as a result of Coronary Heart
Disease. Light to moderate drinkers have less risk than abstainers, with
heavy drinkers displaying the highest level of risk.

Beverage type does not seem to have much impact, even though there are some
indications that moderate consumption of wine is more protective than other
forms of alcohol.

> many accidents on the roads are caused by the drunk drivers
> as they driver (sic) after drinking wine and then they loose their
> consciousness, then in such state they take away people's lives.

Worse still are those ill-informed who constantly and stubbornly holds a
particular point of view, regardless of established fact.

Back to your teenies on You Tube!