Old 29-05-2012, 02:56 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Brisket north of $2!

On Mon, 28 May 2012 19:20:47 -0500, ceed wrote:

Anyhow, it came out perfect (I do the brisket on Sunday and feast on it
Monday as well) on a mix of fruit, oak and hickory. But although expensive
this years brisket was not as awe-inspiring as the cheapo one from last
year. I assume some regulars here did briskets also and I wonder if it was
me not finding the deal, or if meat has gotten that expensive? I live
Round Rock, TX.

I'd have paid that price, but could not even find one here. BJ's had
flats for over $3.