Posted to alt.food.barbecue
[email protected] ridgerfg@novoicenetno.com is offline

Default Memorial Day BBQ

On Thu, 24 May 2012 10:28:55 -0700, "Steve B" >
wrote:

.. .

www.msslammer.com if you're into fishing. He ships all over the world, and
>they're the real deal for catching BIG fish.
>
>Steve

I don't really need lures as I raise my own trout in a pond I have out
in the woods. This is the fifth year for the batch I have now and they
average about 26". This year I'll probably fish them all out and start
over again.
Cathcing them only takes bait on a hook and a little patience.

Shinglhed
Eat, drink, and be merry.....and by all means over do it!