Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default Memorial Day BBQ

"Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 23 May 2012 08:12:32 -0400, wrote:
>
>>What's everyone doing for bbq this weekend?
>>I'm going to do a full packer brisket and, as I still haven't nailed
>>down the brisket secret yet, am going to try something different. I'm
>>going to inject the brisket and cook at a higher temp for a shorter
>>period of time.
>>I'll probably also do a pork shoulder just in case I ruin the brisket.
>>As a side I'm going to smike some fresh trout also.

I love good smoked trout.

Sorry for the double post. Stupid buttons. My friend buys a fish smoking
spice packet from Sportsman Paradise here locally. They are BIG fishermen.
He owns a company where he makes lures, up to a foot long, and is famous all
over the world.

Anyway, they get Utah trout, and some big ones, fillet them without one
bone, and smoke them. You can eat them until you feel sick. The flavoring
would be available at the Sportsman Paradise website. Mike's lures are at
www.msslammer.com if you're into fishing. He ships all over the world, and
they're the real deal for catching BIG fish.

Steve