Posted to alt.food.wine
st.helier[_3_] st.helier[_3_] is offline

Default Revised Section 3t. New Zealand?

"lleichtman" wrote .........

> Thanks so much Mark. We will be trying to get to as many places
> as possible but, because it is a cruise, Central Otago is out.
> Just too far a trip from any of the cruise stops.

Larry, go on - lash out - a chartered helicopter is your answer!
Maybe an hour and a bit from Dunedin and about 2 hrs from Christchurch :-)
If you're going thru Auckland, if you would care to drop me an email, as
below, I am there nearly every weekend - I make a good local tour guide

Andrew (st.helier)
alphabetanz at hotmail dot com