funnylife funnylife is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoniLike View Post
I had a shut off notice and I made an arrangement to mail them a check to be received by Jan 19. I didn't send it. I was going to call them tomorrow and do a check over the phone, but I just remembered tomorrow is MLK day and the banks are closed.

This problem is true,thank you very much !
________________
Thailand holiday packages- Thailand tour- Valentine cruise Halong bay

FoodBanter.com Database Error
Database Error Database error
The FoodBanter.com database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.foodbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.foodbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.