Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I am using the Reynold's Pan Lining Paper.

"Storrmmee" > wrote in message
> sensitivities/allergies/intolerances come and go depending on treatment
> and abstinance to the offending substance, Lee

Apparently so. I used to think I had a nickel allergy. For a period of
about 2 years I couldn't wear any earrings at all. Every time I did, I got
a rash on my ears. I couldn't wear nylon ones either but at times I have
had issues with nylon causing a rash as well! I finally found a little
bottle of some stuff that had honey and wax and perhaps some other things in
it. It was for treating the posts/wires of the earrings. If I put that on
them, I could wear them with no problems. But if the earrings got too old,
they would still cause problems. So I used to replace my earrings every
couple of years. Actually the worst ones for me were the expensive ones.
For some reason I did better with cheap ones.

I also had trouble as a child wearing a watch. It would cause a rash under
the metal part of the watch. I haven't had that problem for many years now,
nor have I had a problem with most earrings. Once in a while I will get a
pair that causes a problem. I just toss them.