Old 05-05-2012, 05:57 AM posted to alt.food.wine
AyTee AyTee is offline

Default Developing an American Grand Cru from American Grapes

On Friday, May 4, 2012 3:55:20 PM UTC-7, John wrote:
I see that my previous post on the Norton grape has been completely
ignored on this board. Is this due to snobbery, ignorance or . . .
well, same thing, really. The one always results in the other.

Learn something . . .

http://chateau-z.com/downloads/AWS-V36-No3-2004.pdf

http://www.chateau-z.com/index.html

I have heard good things about Norton wine, but I've never seen it, let alone tasted it. I look forward to trying it when the opportunity arises.