Old 04-05-2012, 08:05 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Self-Rising Flour= Regular Flour +?

On Wed, 2 May 2012 12:48:29 -0800, (Judy Haffner)
wrote:

No, I didn't see your Ping, as had been busier than usual lately, and
haven't been around much. Glad you liked those cookies, as I know they
are always a hit whenever I have made them. A real "keeper"!

I need to ask - do you refrigerate the dough before you form it into
balls? I looked at some recipes that called for it and wonder.