Old 02-05-2012, 07:59 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Self-Rising Flour= Regular Flour +?

On Wed, 2 May 2012 08:51:16 -0800, (Judy Haffner)
wrote:

I'm sure somebody can help me out here, and appreciate it, as will save
myself some $5 plus change. I could just guess, but would rather have
the exact measurements.

I see George has given you a url, so change of topic. I guess you
missed my ping to you. I made those thumbprint cookies the other day
and they are pure crack. I don't need the calories and hubby is
trying to cut back on carbs and sugar so it's a good thing I only made
a half recipe because they were hard not to inhale. They were that
good! Thanks for the recipe, I'm definitely making them again!