Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

Default Always put quotes around "vegan"

****wit David Harrison - convicted for breeding fighting dogs - lied:

No significance.

Not significant.

>>> So we have no ethical reason to avoid eating meat

We have no ethical reason to want animals to "get to experience life".

>>> "abstaining from meat saves future animals from life" - "Dutch"

>> That made no sense.

> It's your quote

It's not a quote.

Nothing to consider.

>>> I'm pointing out significant things

No. You're blabbering about things with no significance at all.

>> You're not seeing anything significant.

> The lives of the animlas humans kill deserve as much or more consideration

They deserve no consideration - zero. It is not important in any way
that livestock animals "get to experience life". This has been proved.

They get *nothing* "out of it."

"when AW is successful" - bullshit cracker-speak. That's just vomit.

>>> It suggests that providing lives

It's meaningless.

>> It does nothing.

> That's a blatant lie since

It's not a lie. Causing animals to "get to experience life", which is
all you care about, is ethically meaningless. Proved.