Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_5_] Nancy Young[_5_] is offline

Default Am I losing it?

On 4/28/2012 7:39 AM, George wrote:

> Thats pretty unusual anymore at least in stores in our area. They will
> say "do you have a store ID card?" If you say no they will ask if you
> want one. If you say "I left it at home" they are instructed to ask for
> the phone number you gave for your ID card so the information can be
> properly collected.

That's where I got into trouble. Giving a fake number. I couldn't
care less that they know I buy kettle chips or whole grain bread,
I don't want my phone number in the system. No problem until the
day I forgot my card. I used to give out my teen line that was
connected to a computer for work, good luck calling that.

nancy