bluesky bluesky is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cktlconnoisseur View Post
Looking for more cocktail ideas using wine? We've had great luck using the sweet ZED Moscato Rose as a cocktial ingredient and this Cocktail Culture recipe is one to be desired!

The Red ZED (created by Jonathan Pogash)
1/2 oz. Absolut Vanilia
Fill with chilled ZED Moscato Rose
In a coupe, add Absolut Vanilia and fill with chilled ZED Mocato Rose. Drop in 2-3 cherry ice cubes**, sip and smile. **To make cherry ice cubes, simply place cherry juice into ice cube trays and freeze…that’s it!
I think it’s very interesting,thanks for sharing.
Paloma junk- Emeraude cruise- Pantai Tengah Hotels