Posted to rec.food.cooking
notbob notbob is offline

Default Am I losing it?

Bad enough I watch Bill Burr's Let It Go about twice a month with a
healthy shot of Wild Turkey in my morning cuppa joe. Probably has
something to do with my brain's dichotomy of studying "electronics"
and how to smoke capacitors with ultra-high voltages and watching n'
weeping through end-of-life-as-we-know-it food documentaries. "Being
a mother is the most difficult job on the planet" LOL! How do I
resolve the dilemma of a) buying a toxic dialectric HV capicitor and
b) starting a worm centric compost pile for the plants I don't even
have, yet. It's no wonder I'm talking to myself in that creepy Marlon
Brando Irish weirdo "regulator" voice from The Missouri Breaks. "I be
thinkin about it, now, donchya know" LOL.....

OBfood: making a tagine fer potluck, today. Screw 'em iffen they
don't cotton to it!

BTW, 660 Curries is a wash. Simplistic wimpy recipes. Thumbs down.

nb

--
vi --the heart of evil!