Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.philosophy,talk.politics.animals,alt.politics

Default Moral considerability

****wit David Harrison, in between attempts at breeding fighting dogs, lied:

> On Sat, 21 Apr 2012 08:46:25 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:
>
>> I observe that no one gives equal moral consideration, including those
>> who say we ought to do so.

> "There is no "consideration" to be given." - Prof. Geo. Plimpton

The consideration in that quote is the fake "consideration" you pretend
to give to their "getting to experience life", ****wit. The moral
considerability I and others are talking about here is the consideration
due the interests of the animals. No consideration is due to their
"getting to experience life", ****wit.