Old 20-04-2012, 12:32 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
ImStillMags ImStillMags is offline
Banned

Default Dirty pasta, dirty rice

On Apr 19, 3:28*pm, JeanineAlyse wrote:
On Apr 19, 3:10*pm, "Christopher M." wrote: I added some Pickapeppa sauce, to some pasta salad, to make a dirty pasta
salad.

Not bad.

http://www.pickapeppa.com/

Those Picakpeppa sauces sound like something I would really like to
use in dishes, thanks for sharing.
...Picky

I made a Caribbean Chicken dish that I served for lunch specials. It
uses Picapeppa sauce in the ingredients.
I used boneless skinless chicken breasts since most people were into
that, but you can use thighs or breasts, bone in and skin on for lots
more flavor. You can make it as 'hot' as you like.

http://www.hizzoners.com/recipes/pou...ibbean-chicken