Posted to alt.food.wine
st.helier[_3_] st.helier[_3_] is offline

Default Prof. Lipton sent packing from NZ

Hi John
Greetings to the Solihull gang from Whangarei NZ.
Hey, how many knees does one man kneed?
We're flying down to the SI (Chch and Central Otago) next week, more to see
autumn colours, but will no doubt visit a few wineries (old favourites and
newer high fliers).
Am planning another visit to Northern climes (your) spring, next year -
France (have promised Ian & Jacquie a return visit) and the UK.
Look after yourself.
AB

"JT" wrote in message

>sounds a great trip, nice to know people are about.
> I still lurk, but having had another new knee, its been quiet
> on the wine front. SFWS still going strong.
> Son and daughter in law expecting second sprog, so a trip to Queenstown
> may be in order. Felton Road, Peregrine etc oh, and see the kids

JT Solihull UK