Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

Default Attn: Woopert - "glen" claims to be "cruelty free" (was The'vegan' shuffle)

Goo ****wit David Harrison - convicted fighting dog breeder & seller -
lied:

>>> LOL! No

>> "want people to think you disagree with yourself" - pure ****witted
>> *ILLITERATE* cracker-speak, you stupid goddamned sheep-pumping goober.

> "HOW!" do you want people to think you disagree with yourself

Pure ****witted *ILLITERATE* cracker-speak, you stupid goddamned
sheep-pumping goober. Writing "HOW!" was an especially good example of
your cracker ****wittery, ****wit.

The proof is in the links, Goo. They're all fake - every one of them -
and you fell for it. You're stupid and gullible, ****wit.