Dieter Folz

Default Assam like a Keemun?

(Melinda) wrote in message . com>...
> I am drinking a Tingalibam Estate Assam from Upton Tea this morning
> and it tastes to me....like a Keemun. I don't know how to describe it,
> but it's got that kind of...fruity? flavor to me. Has anyone else
> tasted this tea (or another Assam that reminded them of a Keemun)? I
> didn't notice this when I drank this tea before. Comments?

Hm ... everything is possible ... but what puzzles me is, that you
decribe keemun as fruity. I never drank a fruity keemun (and I've
drunk lots of it).
Keemun for me is toasty, even sometimes a bit smokey, and everytime
with a light natural sweetness.
Besides, it goes very well with a malty assam second flush (3 assam :1
keemun or 4:1, the latter, if the keemun is a smokey one) and a splash
o' milk (real one with natural cream, not that fat-reduced or zero%
shit)! Just try this for a breakfast brew.

Dieter