Posted to alt.checkmate,alt.law-enforcement,alt.news.admin.net-abuse.checkmate,alt.usenet.kooks,misc.transport.trucking,rec.food.cooking,sci.econ,soc.support.fat-acceptance
Fred Hall[_2_] Fred Hall[_2_] is offline

Default arrested

On Thu, 5 Apr 2012 18:51:37 -0700, Checkmate >
wrote in >:

>Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>Checkmate!

>> I was going to reply, stripping out the off-topic groups and leaving
>> only those relevant to crime. But there were no relevant groups. Stop
>> feeding the trolls.

>Thank you, Bill. Your intentions were quite honorable. If only there
>has been some crime-related groups!

I've looked for years, and have yet to find any crime-related groups.
--
"These clowns are all Jokers!" - Rasta Khan

"I'm more of a Usenet force than you'll ever imagine in your wildest dreams." - Nellie Hall

KotAGoR XXXXI
COOSN-075-07-81342
Brainwashed Follower of Art Deco #1
Old Gringo's Poopy Lits #1
Nellies invalid AUK Sociopath lits #10
@'s Lits of cyberterrorists and cyber bullies #1
eMutT lits o' hate #4
Lits Slut#10
Usenet Ruiner #3
Top Asshole On The Net #2
Most Hated Usenetizen of all time #2.
Sweetness Seal Of Approval #2
Hammer of Thor - August 2005
Pierre Salinger HL&S - January 2012
Pierre Salinger HL&S - February 2012
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle,Trainer Rasta Khan March 2006