RobertE

Default sizzle steaks?

Many years ago when visiting the US I was introduced to something called
sizzle steaks. They were a commercial meat product. As I remember them, they
were a sort of a patty made not from ground meat but from several layers of
very thinly sliced beef. I think there may have been a thin layer of some
sort of stuffing between the layers of meat, but I'm not positive about
that. I think there were perhaps four sizzle steaks packaged and
shrink-wrapped on a styrofoam tray.

My question is this: Does anyone else know of this product and if so, can
you explain just what they were?

TIA

RobertE