Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
uNmaivirumbi uNmaivirumbi is offline

Default Hindu Goddesses of War

On Apr 1, 10:58*am, arah > wrote:

> So begins the story of Adam, the first man, the first human being.
> God created Adam from a handful of soil containing portions from all
> its varieties on Earth.

Look. All this is poppycock! Stories which do not make any sense! We
are Hindus. We are trained to ask questions and we do not believe
anything that does not make sense

Being a Muslim, you are insulated from logic and commonsense and
brainwashed to believe and repeat the same nonsense that Mohammad was
a prophet!

The question is how does God make the soil! Where does the soil come
from? Answer that first

How does God create space?

Also study this:

http://www.islam-watch.org/SujitDas/...g_Muhammad.pdf

If you really want to discuss I can But if you repeat the same Koran
nonsense as proof, it wont work. I do not think Koran is from god at
all. Mohammad is not prophet.