Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Riedel announce Biodynamic range

On 4/1/2012 4:57 AM, Mark Lipton wrote:
> Steve Slatcher wrote:
>
>> Rumbled! But after my hint about the time zone I think I shall claim 2
>> victims
>>
>> James - I presume your questions are rhetorical and cynical, and I
>> agree completely - even in my April Fool blog post. Happy to discuss
>> this further though if you want, as I have tried to understand what BD
>> is all about.

> Well played, Steve! Even though I am many hours ahead of you at the
> moment here in Christchurch, I was taken hook, line and sinker. Sad to
> say, none of it is beyond the possibility of Georg Riedel's ambitions.
>
> Mark Lipton

When I first asked my questions I was not being cynical but sceptical,
since it would not have surprised me if Riedel did introduce biodynamic
glasses. However, Steve did warn me and I had forgotten about the
International Time LIne ;-) April Fool me I guess!

--
Jim Silverton (Potomac, MD)

Extraneous "not" in Reply To.