Posted to alt.food.wine
Steve Slatcher Steve Slatcher is offline

Default Riedel announce Biodynamic range

On 01/04/2012 05:28, graham wrote:
> > wrote in message

>>> Do tell! How does a glass impart biodynamic principles to wine? Perhaps,
>>> you'd better tell what are biodynamic principles first.
>>>

>> 'Tis all New Age hooh hah. Bluntly put, it's a load of ******** - with
>> brass knobs!

> And it's April 1st!!!

Rumbled! But after my hint about the time zone I think I shall claim 2
victims

James - I presume your questions are rhetorical and cynical, and I agree
completely - even in my April Fool blog post. Happy to discuss this
further though if you want, as I have tried to understand what BD is all
about.

Steve

--
www.winenous.co.uk