Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default Always put quotes around "vegan"

On Tue, 27 Mar 2012 10:51:49 -0700, "Dutch" > wrote:

>On Mon, 26 Mar 2012 18:02:27 -0400, dh@. wrote:

>>>It is when the "consideration" is self-serving prattle.

>> Considering anti-consideration to be superior is most self-serving because
>>only eliminationists could benefit from it. Having consideration benefits
>>livestock in ways like consumers supporting the cage free method of raising
>>laying hens.

>Not when the "consideration" is self serving prattle.

Everything is self serving to someone. Having consideration can and does
benefit livestock while your anti-consideration necessarily can only benefit
you, and that's only if it even does that much. It just makes you appear selfish
and very very stupid from my pov, and doesn't appear capable of benefitting
anything other than the elimination objective. NOTHING else, other than the
elimination objective.
.. . .