Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

Default "vegan" arrogance and egotism

On 3/25/2012 4:55 PM, Derek wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 15:28:00 -0700, George >
> wrote:

>>> []

>>> No harm no foul, I usually say, but there was a measure of intent in
>>> there, I assume.

>>> I believe that "start" happened a few years ago, "Glen", so who are
>>> you?

>> My best guess was that it was "Zakhar", better known as "greggeorge",
>> but not sure now. It's obviously a Brit. Whoever it is was here
>> earlier and is too gutless to say what he was using for a name back
>> then. Anyway, he's an asshole.

> I'm leaning more and more towards blackmailing Ray Slater. He
> threatened to print your address here a few times, and stalking people
> via facebook wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Doesn't write enough like Slater. Slater got weepy almost immediately.

I think it's this douche:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...8?dmode=source

I worked with that ****wit at Apple Computer back in the 1980s. He was a
nice enough guy at the time, but he later came here and admitted he was
just trying to get to bang "vegan" chicks. He's a dishonorable ****,
too, because I "sold" him a nice futon with a hardwood frame, and he
never paid up. I thought he was good for it, but he stiffed me, the ****.