Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science
Dutch Dutch is offline

Default Attn: Woopert - "glen" claims to be "cruelty free" (was The 'vegan' shuffle)

<dh@.> wrote in message ...
> On Fri, 23 Mar 2012 01:17:42 -0700, "Dutch" > wrote:
>

>><dh@.> wrote in message ...

>>> The Goober himself said they were all true.

>>They are accurate statements

> You whine because I quoted the Goober making what you yourself claim
> are
> "accurate statements". What freak.

You quoted them to demonstrate something that they do not demonstrate.

>>, for example, "giving them life does NOT
>>mitigate the wrongness of their deaths" is an accurate expression of an
>>ARA
>>mentality. He said it in order to explain to you why the LoL is a useless
>>strategy, besides being dishonest sophistry. He doesn't think that killing
>>farm animals is wrong, YOU IDIOT.

> He let us know that he does, you moron. It's too late to lie about it
> now,
> YOU IDIOT.

No, he didn't, the wrongness in "the wrongness of their deaths" exists
within the mind of the "ethical vegetarian", not in his mind. He is saying
that giving them life does not mitigate THAT "wrongness" within *their*
believe system. He and I do not see any wrongness in their deaths. Everyone
except you knows that.

You are REALLY stupid.