Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

Default Attn: Woopert - "glen" claims to be "cruelty free" (was The'vegan' shuffle)

****wit David Harrison - "Goo" - blabbered:

This beloved construction of yours - "How do you [****wit mangled
syntax], do you have...?" is perfectly emblematic of your stupidity and
virtual illiteracy.

>>> Then YOU are the moron for trying to pretend Prof. Plimpton's claims
>>> have anything to
>>> do with me, when you have no reason to try to pretend backing the stupid
>>> idea up
>>> with.

>> It is YOU who listed all the quotes, and it is YOU who has misconstrued and
>> misinterpreted all of them.

> Prof. Plimpton himself said they were all true.

They are, but you still misconstrued them and misinterpreted them.

> Do you think he really disagrees with himself about that?

Another classic ****wittism!

The quotes are true statements, even though you mangled some of them.
The original are all true statements. For example, what I really wrote
for one of them is:

If you are an "animal rights activist", and you believe
that the nutritionally unnecessary choice deliberately
to kill an animal ALWAYS causes a moral harm greater in
magnitude than either the potential moral "loss" that
results from not raising the animal in the first place,
or the moral "benefit" realized by the animal in
existing at all, then you MUST believe that it makes
moral sense not to raise the animals as the only way to
prevent the harm that results from killing them.

which you have mangled - because you are a dishonest shitbag - to read

You're dishonest and a liar. We have always known that about you, ****wit.