Den

Default Restaurant Recommendation Needed

Group:

It's my brother-in-law's 40th birthday in a couple of weeks, and he and his
wife are visiting us here in LA for a long weekend from the cold haunts of
Vancouver, B.C.

He's a foodie, she's pregnant (I don't think that it's related!).

We're looking for a nice good quality / good food / pleasing service (no
insolence!) kinda restaurant to take them to in the West LA / Santa Monica /
Venice area. Due to their preferences we have excluded Asian and Mexican
cuisine. We're thinking in terms of French / Italian / American. We don't
want to break the bank (we've just bought our first house!), but it doesn't
have to be inexpensive.

Does the group have any recommendations for us?

TIA

Den