MayorMcCheapo

Default Bourbon/Whiskey opinions please

On the question of good burbons under $15:

A sensational bang for the buck is Jim Beam Black Label. Aged 8
years, it's darker, smoother, more caramel, and all around more
sophisticated than "White Label" (aka grocery store) Jim Beam. Note:
I love Maker's Mark but never understood the appeal of Knob Creek.

At other price points: I've enjoyed Whiskey River, and have an
absolute crush on Woodford Reserve. (Can't afford anything above
that.)