Karen

Default i love food

chicken and chips are pretty damn good, but you can't beat a medium
rare sirloin served with buttered mushrooms, fried onions, garlic
bread, a bit of veg and a generous dollop of englich mustard -
NECTAR!!!!! followed by hot chocolate fudge cake served with
ice-cream and lightly whipped fresh cream washed down with tia maria
and diet coke (with loads of ice)-mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm