Posted to talk.politics.animals,alt.philosophy,sci.agriculture,alt.food.vegan,alt.sci.sociology

Default Why is the Gonad so horribly afraid to answer simple and goodquestions?

Like ****wit, Jethro****wit couldn't answer.

*Still* no.

>>> And exactly why is that?

>> Ask an "ara", ****wit. They're the ones who think it's
>> wrong, not I.

> There is nothing wrong with it Prof. Woods. We have established
> that.

I don't believe there is, ****wit, but *you* certainly haven't
established any such thing.

>> Actually, ****wit, ask yourself: YOU think it's
>> somehow wrong, so much so that you have offered the
>> "getting to experience life" bullshit as mitigation.

*You* think it's wrong to kill livestock animals, ****wit, but you think
you mitigate that harm by the silly fiction that "at least the animals
'get to experience life'."

It's no mitigation at all, ****wit - their "getting to experience life"
is meaningless.

You *do* think it's wrong, ****wit, but you think the wrong is somehow
mitigated by the "gift of life." There is no "gift of life", ****wit.
"Getting to experience life" is not a benefit or gift to livestock, ****wit.

>>> You didn't answer the question.

>> It was a stupid question that was merely EVASION on
>> your part, ****wit. You are only asking it because you
>> are AFRAID to answer the much BETTER question that has
>> been asked of JethroFW and you:
>>
>> for whom or what might it be "better"/"more moral"
>> if animals come into existence?
>>
>> Answer it, ****wit. Answer it now, and honestly.
>> Then, maybe, someone will address your question.

As expected, ****wit didn't answer. That's because he can't, and he
knows he can't.

No, ****wit. You know that none of the people you accused of being
"ara" moles ever were "aras". You know that, ****wit.

No, ****wit. "Getting to experience life" is not "good" for any
domestic livestock, ****wit. It has no meaning to them at all, ****wit.

Only in comparison to a bad life, ****wit. "Getting to experience life"
in the first place is meaningless, ****wit.

>> ANSWER it, ****wit. NOW. If your answer is that it is
>> "better" for the currently non-existent animals
>> themselves, then you are dead in the water, because I
>> have already conclusively shown that it CANNOT be
>> "better" for "them": "they" don't exist, and something
>> can only be "better" for something that *already* exists.

> Then it's not better for anything to live than not to live
> Prof. Woods, so it's not "better" for livestock to live than not
> to.

So why have you been pretending you never wrote this for the last eight
years, ****wit?