Beer Monster

Default Drinks to get Tipsy.

Kyoteee wrote ...
> LovingPerson wrote:
> >Dear all:
> >
> > I am looking for drinks that are Tipsy-makers to lube the ladies up.

Why not ask the ladies what sort of drinks they like? I mean my mum
likes Guinness, wine and Bloody Marys. My female friends all like
different drinks - gin and tonic, vodka and lemonade... personally I
like Tia Maria and coke...

> The best 'lube' is to be open, honest, and sincere.

I agree in principle, unfortunately there are many women who seem to
prefer going out with disrespectful and arrogant blokes.

> Alcohol makes liars of everyone.

No, it may exacerbate emotions but it does not turn people into liars.
Liars are liars through their own choice.

Bill