Mike Helm

Default Drinks to get Tipsy.

On 22 Feb 2004 12:28:24 -0800, (LovingPerson)

>Dear all:
>
> I am not a big mixed drinks aficiando. Let me be blunt. I am
>looking for drinks that are Tipsy-makers to lube the ladies up. The
>kind of drink I guess I am looking for is sweet, potent (though not by
>taste), low volume, easily accepted by the ladies (girls have to like
>them).

Kamikaze

* 1 oz. Vodka
* 1 oz. Triple Sec
* 1 oz. Lime Juice

> Beer is not in this category for many reasons: Too much volume
>(bathroom every 5 min), too weak, not good tasting (for girls).

wrong, wrong and wrong.

> I was thinking something like long Island ice tea.

That'd be another possibility.

>It seems to
>have a large number of different drinks. Does the fact that it has
>multiple types of alcohol make it more potent? (ie I remember people
>saying not to mix your alcohols--because it would be too potent).

No, you shouldn't mix your drinks because supposedly you can get a
killer hangover from doing so. I say supposedly because I have not
found that to be 100% true, IME.

>All
>things being equal, if the goal is to get someone lubed up, is it best
>to get a drink that has many many different kinds of alcohol in it?
>Or does it not much matter?

It doesn't matter. The best way to get someone "lubed up" is to find a
girl who likes to get "lubed up" to begin with.