Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Curry?

On 20 Mar 2012 16:26:15 GMT, KenK > wrote:

> I've often heard of curry and would like to try it. Can anyone provide a
> simple recipe (ideally for one) or perhaps an authentic-tasting prepared
> product?
>
> I'd prefer not to try it in a restaurant. Not sure there is an Indian
> restaurant here, and even if so I'd hate to leave an expensive restaurant
> meal unfinished if I didn't like it.
>
> Thoughts?

If you go to an Indian restaurant, tell them you are unfamiliar with
their cuisine and would like suggestions. Or you could look for
Indian food bloggers, make regular sized recipes and freeze them in
single portions to eat later.
http://www.spiceindiaonline.com/free...indian-dishes/
http://www.manjulaskitchen.com/2007/05/22/naan-bread/