Denise~*

Default Wild Turkey 101-proof Rye

On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 03:29:35 GMT, notbob > wrote:

>Wild Turkey is one of the great American bourbons. It blows those
>other premium bourbons (Knob Creek, Basil Hayden, etc) out of the
>water. Single-barrel WT (Rare Breed) is my favorite of all whiskeys.
>I haven't tried the rye yet, but recall a website that gave it
>surprisingly high marks. Maybe I'll try a bottle for Xmas.

I'm gonna have to post here the next ime I want to buy some alc.
Had to get some bourbon for a recipe, so I asked the friendly stock
gal thinking if she worked there she would know the goods. I asked
her for the one that was "middle ground & good" I didn't want the
best or the worst, just the acceptable. She points to one & says.
"this is the most popular, and the cheapest too!
:-/

Denise, Brian & Wyatt (May 31, 02)

How much Healthy Choice ice cream can I eat before it's no longer a healthy choice?