Posted to alt.food.barbecue
monroe, of course monroe, of course is offline

Default remote thermometer for WSM

wrote:

> On 14-Mar-2012, "monroe, of course" > wrote:
>

> > monroe(also have a Fluke 52 K-type dual thermocouple for pit temp if
> > need be)

> I've had my eye on that Fluke for a bunch of years, but just never
> got around to ordering one. Maybe I'll stop by Grainger and see if
> they have one on the shelf. There's other uses for that besides BBQ.

I got mine offa eBay. Got 300' of TC wire and 6 extra plugs from an
outfit that wholesales TC stuff. I figured that was a enough to qualify
for a 'lifetime supply'. It's nice to be able to make leads that're
custom-length. Yer abso right about the many uses-
automotive,homeimprovement,meteorological,culinary .....

monroe(definitely worth every penny)