Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default What to eat

On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 22:50:40 -0800 (PST), Rupert >
wrote:

>On Mar 8, 10:32*pm, dh@. wrote:
>> On Tue, 6 Mar 2012 23:24:37 -0800 (PST), Rupert >
>> wrote:

>> >No, I don't.

>> >There is no reason to think I would be unable to comprehend a
>> >definition that actually conveys some information, if you were able to
>> >offer one.

>> * * I did.

>No. The definition you offered obviously conveys no information.

That's a lie. I even later pointed out some of the specific information it
conveys, but apparently you are incapable of comprehending.

>It really is quite tragic that you cannot grasp this.
>
>> You couldn't comprehend.

>Because the definition is meaningless and conveys no information.

That has been a lie evey time you've told it, and will continue to be a lie
every time you tell it.

>> You can't figure it out on your own either,
>> or at least so far you haven't been able to.

>It's not a question of "figuring anything out".

Yes it is. I figured it out for myself, but you can't.
.. . .
>Well, at one point I was talking about the idea of the outcome being
>better, but you reject that notion,

You have to say what you want us to feel it's better FOR for one thing, and
also better compared to what.

>so that's obviously not what you
>had in mind.
>
>As I say, it's your job to specify what you have in mind when you use
>the phrase.

I did tell you. What did I tell you doc, do you have any clue at all?