Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default Stevia

"KROM" > wrote in message ...
>I loved the splenda with fiber instead of malto dextrin or whatever as it
>had no aftertaste..but last two boxes or so had a metallic taste and looks
>the same as the regular now.
>
> so I'm calling shenagins on them..
>
> as I've said before companies make a thing great until they get a fan base
> then go cheap because they figure most wont notice..
>
> sad..
>
> KROM

Yep, just like some of those mail order diabetes suppliers, starting you out
with a good brand strips, meter, etc., and then switching you to the cheaper
version. It's really annoying to have suppliers making products smaller and
charging the same too, just have the same size and charge more if you have
to without all the presto magic tricks.

Cheri