Mark Thorson

Default Tempeh smoothie

Hildegard Cassiers wrote:

> Mark, could you please tell me why you are so negative about soy?
> If you work for the dairy or meat industry I might understand.

I'm not negative about soy. Soy is a great food for most
people, especially vegetarians.

Why do you automatically assume I've got a vested interest
in the milk or dairy industry? Do you routinely see conspiracies
around every corner?

I am against promotion of tempeh without also warning
consumers about the possible health risks. Why are you
trying to suppress that information? I believe consumers
should be given complete information so they can make
informed decisions, especially when those decisions may
adversely affect their health.