Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science
Dutch Dutch is offline

Default The 'vegan' shuffle

"father of the bride" > wrote in message
news:cacml79sd92idg3ebhq5i9fl77g91hdh4g@father_of_ the_bride...
> On Sat, 10 Mar 2012 01:51:42 -0800 (PST), Rupert
> > wrote:

>>> That doesn't contradict what I said above.

> Yes, it does.

No, it doesn't.

>You said that "a well-designed vegan diet can
> be healthy" above,

It can.

> but you've often said that it isn't

Sometimes it isn't.

It is. http://www.beyondveg.com/nicholson-w...b-scen1b.shtml

> The only dirty little secret I can see is yours. You
> haven't had any kids.

Whether I actually have kids or I prefer to refer to 'my kids' in the
hypothetical should be none of your concern.

> You don't have a family.

Yes I do.

> They and you
> didn't fail to thrive on a vegetarian diet. Your anecdotal
> evidence used to support your arguments is a lie.

Yes we did, but if you don't believe me just read this
http://www.beyondveg.com/nicholson-w...b-scen1b.shtml