Peter H.M. Brooks

Default Pukka mealtimes

"Reidİ" > wrote in message
> Following up to Peter H.M. Brooks
>
> >Tio Pepe is very nice, though these days, being in Cape Town, I usually

have
> >South African sherries, which are very good indeed.

> Sherry comes from Jerez. South Africa should think up their own
> designation for their fortified wines.

Indeed. No doubt some day the Yanks will be forced to think up some
different name for the gnat's **** that they call 'Budweiser'.

Presumably you are as shocked when you come accross cheese claiming to be
cheddar that doesn't come from Cheddar.

--
Hark, wretches! how I mean to martyr you. This one hand yet is left to cut
your throats, Whilst that Lavinia 'tween her stumps doth hold the baisin