Adrian Tupper

Default Pukka mealtimes

Robert Bannister > wrote in news:3F7B602F.5080802
@it.net.au:

> Adrian Tupper wrote:
>> No it's the difference between leaping out of bed when the alarm goes
>> off and pausing for a minute or two after waking up naturally.

> What a strange life style. I only have an alarm clock so that I can

keep
> my eyes closed till the last minute. I am always awake beforehand.
> Perhaps, if I were to attempt getting up at an odd time (currently, I

go
> for 5.30 am), then your method might be appropriate, although I have
> never had problems with waking at 2, 3 or 4 am when required. My body
> clock tells me to wake up.

Me too. I don't use an alarm. When I did I set it at the latest time
possible and, because I hate the things so much, I would wake up
just beforehand, get up and turn it off. Progression onto not having an
alarm at all was quite simple.

I can't reliably wake up too early though. I tend to wake frequently
during the night when I try.
--
Adrian