Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science
Derek[_3_] Derek[_3_] is offline

Default vicarious moral responsibility

On Thu, 08 Mar 2012 08:07:50 -0800, George Plimpton > wrote:

>On 3/8/2012 7:29 AM, Derek wrote:
>> Been kicked out of any local parishes, lately, Karen?

>Is it Karen? It doesn't really write like Karen.

It's either Karen or Lesley's let that thug of a husband get his feet
back under the table, and he doesn't like some of the things I said
about her being a filthy horse-trader. Karen would've remembered
that I was a garage electrician, not a mechanic.

>Did you notice the exchange between "Lesley" and "Mark" back on 04
>January? "Lesley" began threatening to post my street address and phone
>number here, and "Mark" said, "Don't do it Lesley. Don't sink to his
>level." I'm wondering now if the exchange was a sham - if it was one
>person pretending to be two. Posts from both are through
>eternal-september, and they came through the same posting host,
>"eLPkOsHrLOoh4XVdX6as5w". They did use different newsreaders, but
>that's an easy scam.
>
>If it's Karen, what a demented warped person she's become.

Karen, Lesley, Lesley's bloke, Slater, Greg George, and probably
a good few more would love to have one last go at Usenet, and a
go at me for old-times sake. The aggression came on too quickly
for it to be Karen or Lesley, and the grammar was far too poor. It
could be Slater or Greg, but I reckon Lesley's Heathcliff has come
back to her. The aggression, style and motive are all there, and it
wouldn't be the first time that the contents of a private email sent
to Ireland found itself here, either. Was it something I said about
her being a horse trader?