Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Jamaicapolitan. My version of a Cosmopolitan

http://www.kokoscornerblog.com/mycor...-cocktail.html

> or
> http://tinyurl.com/7pn2rm8
>
> Humm, I think I need to make more tonight.

I see you have at least two ingredients for a French 75. Open a
bottle of your cooking bubbly and you'll be all set! Where did you
find the hibiscus petals for your Agua de Jamaica? I don't think I've
ever seen them sold in packages.