Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science
Rupert Rupert is offline

Default The 'vegan' shuffle

On Mar 8, 4:50*pm, George Plimpton > wrote:
> On 3/8/2012 12:18 AM, Rupert wrote:

> >> I didn't, you cocksucker.

> > If you didn't want to imply that,

> I didn't, and nothing I wrote suggested I did.

Yes, the context of what you wrote suggested that you did indeed want
to imply that. You obviously wanted to criticise Glen for failing to
live up to his own views about animal rights. There would be no good
reason to mention the connection between his activities and harm to
polar bears unless you believed that this supported your case in some
way.