Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

Default vicarious moral responsibility

On 3/8/2012 7:29 AM, Derek wrote:
> Been kicked out of any local parishes, lately, Karen?

Is it Karen? It doesn't really write like Karen.

Did you notice the exchange between "Lesley" and "Mark" back on 04
January? "Lesley" began threatening to post my street address and phone
number here, and "Mark" said, "Don't do it Lesley. Don't sink to his
level." I'm wondering now if the exchange was a sham - if it was one
person pretending to be two. Posts from both are through
eternal-september, and they came through the same posting host,
"eLPkOsHrLOoh4XVdX6as5w". They did use different newsreaders, but
that's an easy scam.

If it's Karen, what a demented warped person she's become.